Sunday, May 18, 2008

Business start

My first gathering was fairly successful. We had fun, and I practiced my presentation on people I already know and who are more forgiving of my foibles. I also recognized that I needed to refine my game. Best of all though, was getting to show my friends and fellow scrappers the products that I'm so enamored with. The whole order process went smoothly; my only problem was in correctly figuring the shipping and handling, but I've now ironed that out and I'm good to go for next time. The products arrived less than a week after placing the order. I've had orders for just myself come in that quickly, but I'm impressed that an order with multiple orders and so much product arrived just as fast. Now I'm getting set to go to my first gathering as the consultant and not hostess. It will be a new and interesting experience.  

1 comment:

Autumn said...

Congrats on your first gathering! I have been meaning to call you back I promise. It's been nutty getting Brian set to head back to NTC for a month. He's officially off now, and I have to confess to a bit of depression setting in. I'm starting my own blogspot! I think I'll like it better than Xanga, but I'm not sure. I'm hoping it will be therapeutic during his deployment. Give Cassie kisses from Miss Awesome!