Thursday, January 1, 2009

Have yourself...!

a Merry little Christmas!

For the Christmas day celebration, C and I joined my sister and parents at the Lippert house in Columbus. C enjoyed with her "Auntie Miss Rachel" (guess I've trained her well about calling adults Miss___ and Mr.____) and Grammy and Papa L enjoyed watching them. I, on the other hand, enjoyed a few days of relaxation while having six extra hands to give C all the attention she craved. Of course, the presents were a plus, and C is still having a grand time with all her goodies--especially her Word World friends. I think Sheep is the reigning favorite. She even loves her new clothes and does it surprise anyone that she had just as much fun with the packaging as she did with the gifts themselves?
"Pop goes the C..."
Opening each package, ever so attentively.
C at church wearing her new "satin dress" (her words!) from Nana. Lovely girl.