Sunday, August 5, 2007

Delaware, part 1: Tea Party








Well, the summer leave season for 2007 is, as C would say, "all done". C has taken her 9th airplane ride, and has now seen both coasts. She's one well-traveled toddler. I have several days worth of blogging information, so I'm going to break it up a bit. When we arrived in Delaware to see Grandma and Grandpa Wong, Grandma surprised C with a table that's just her size, and a Beauty and the Beast tea set. C immediately fell in love with both, and she and Grandma had several "tea parties" during our stay. I'm excited that C understood the concept of the tea party, as one of her friends is enamored with tea parties as well, and this gives them another playtime potential. More later...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What great gifts! How did Cassie get along with her grandparents? I can't imagine living that far away from either of our parents.
by the way, I moved to wordpress:
http://frenchgirl.wordpress.com