Saturday, August 23, 2008

Her own preferences

We have a photo frame that shows a slideshow of C photos that she'll just sit and watch for ages. Some of the photos are of last Halloween, when C was "Little Quack." Randomly, in the car the other day she started talking about the day she was a duck in the dark and how it was fun and she got treats in a sack. She was saying that it was "so much fun," (which, incidentally is one of her favorite phrases lately). I explained that it was a game we played every year, called Halloween. I asked if she wanted to be a duck again. Her response: "No, I don't want to be a duck again. I be Minnie Mouse in the dark next!" I never thought a not-quite-3 year old would understand Halloween enough to have a preference already! Thankfully, the Minnie costume is available online, so I'll be getting that soon. 

1 comment:

Blu Grey said...

Can't wait to see pictures. A want's to be tinkerbelle.... Looks like I have to get sewing!
miss you guys