Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Feeling Princessey

C loves playgrounds, so that was our evening activity most nights during the summer. I was really glad that she loves playgrounds, because one night, she played with another girl who looked to be her age, and I introduced myself to the mommy. I made a new friend! Cindy and I have a lot in common, and are having a really good time just 'hanging out," as well as doing things with the girls. Turns out, Cindy scrapbooks too! Over the summer, I went to Archiver's in Kansas City on Friday nights for their ScrapMania event (dinner and scrappin!) so that I could get some social scrapbooking done. After several weeks of trying to find someone to go with me to Archiver's so I wouldn't have to drive alone, F suggested a new plan: have someone over here to scrapbook and he'd make dinner for us. It's a time-saver, gas-saver, and I still get my social scrapping done! Sounds like a winner to me. Well, Cindy was our first s&s (scrap and sup :)) guest. F made steaks for dinner, and cleaned up, and when we were pretty much scrapped out and just visiting, F brought us tea. Cindy's line summed up how I felt about my husband just then: "Wow, you make me feel just like a princess." Granted, with Cindy's hint of a Southern accent, it sounds even more charming. However, F certainly is making me feel like a princess these days. I love having him home.

No comments: