Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Lessons from a Carseat

My carseat cover is in my washing machine, and the padding is sitting in my sink drying out. 

Lesson 1: water has an effect on yogurt-covered raisins, and it's not necessarily a good one

Lesson 2: wet yogurt-covered raisins stink

Lesson 3: Febreze doesn't take out the stink from wet yogurt-covered raisins. 

Lesson 4: carseat covers should be washed more often than once every two years, no matter how big a pain it is to get the cover off. 

Ew. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It��s a really good article for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw,keep up the nice work, and I will be a frequent visitor for a very long time. I am dora fromwedding dresses with lace sleeves Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Boots Accessories