Friday, September 14, 2007

On sentences and sizes

C is growing up so fast! She's starting to put her words together in sentences now. Her first sentence was quite some time ago, but she didn't continue. She pulled a stuffed dog out from under my head that I was pretending to nap on, quipping, "That's my doggy!" Lately though, she's been adding to her repetoire, saying things like "George is a monkey" and "Thomas is a train" and my favorite, "Daddy goes poop."

On another note regarding progress of a different kind. I've had to hand down some pants that I've out-shrunk, and I'm going to have to go shopping for a new size of pants pretty soon. A friend gave me a pair of shorts the next size down, and this morning I got them completely on for the first time, and they aren't too tight to breathe! I'm so excited, I did the happy dance. I'm quite pleased.

No comments: