Saturday, October 6, 2007

Decisions, Decisions...

I feel like all I do these days is make decisions...or make decisions about making decisions. Ugh. After getting the news about moving, we had to decide about housing. First, we were going to put it off until Fred got some more specifics about dates and such, but I was browsing the available housing off-post in the Leavenworth area, and discovered that the houses I liked that were open one day for our intended time-frame, but were snapped up by the time I looked again, so we decided to decide about housing! I spent a number of days on the phone with friends more familiar with the area than I, and after much "going 'round", we have determined that the best choice for us is going to be taking on-post housing. Even though there's no guarantee of the type of housing we might be assigned, I'm confident that I'm more likely to regret not living on post for social support than I am likely to regret not living off-post so I could get a house with more perks.

No comments: