Monday, November 12, 2007

Sleep Update

Progress is being made. We now have a nightlight, a holiday house with its lights on and a white noise machine set on "ocean" set up in C's room. It may sound ridiculous, but it's working. I also have to lay down with her until she falls asleep, but now if I get up and leave, she doesn't wake up. She's still waking in the middle of the night and hollering for a while, but she's no longer crashing on the floor after her fuss-session. She's crawling back up into bed. In addition, although we bought a toddler bed for her, she won't sleep in it; she's all about the big 'ol twin bed instead. Whatever, as long as she sleeps. As for naps, well, that's still a work in progress. If she falls asleep in the stroller, she'll continue napping in it for about an hour and a half. Otherwise, she wants to be held through her nap. Ugh. At least I'm learning to sort of doze in the easy chair. I still wonder where she gets this sleep issue--F can sleep absolutely anywhere in practically any conditions, and I think I'm a pretty average sleeper. Oh well, at least I no longer feel sleep deprived.

1 comment:

timsarmywifey said...

Yes but remember F has learned to do that! Tim can sleep anywhere withing a moment's notice as well!